Saturday, March 7, 2009

Boys and Big Trucks!!!

Thursday My Hubby and myself took our boys to see Grave Digger, Our boys have really gotten into the Monster truck thing. My Hubby has always wanted to take them to Monster Jam but it always turns out that there is something else going on when they are in our area, but luckily we were able to take the boys to see Grsve Digger at a local buisness. We didn't tell them where we were going so when we got there, they were so excited. They knew that the trucks were Big, but I don't think they knew they were that BIG! Needless to say we had 2 HAPPY! little boys.

Here are a few pics of the boys and Grave Digger!






3 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

We have never gone...but heard it was an awesome time. Those were great pictures and I am sure everyone had a blast. Too fun for the boys!

Alicia said...

They have those shows alot where we live. We have never gone though! I think my boys would love it!

Kelli said...

I'm glad the boys had a good time!! Jason took my boys last year, but I don't think that got to get that close to the BIG trucks!!