Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nascar COCA COLA 600!!!

I am so Excited, For those of you that watch Nascar or have Hubby's that do, Tops and Blue which is the Air Force Band will be performing in Charlotte NC tomorrow @ The COCA COLA 600 Nascar Race. The exciting part is that My cousin Tim is part of the group Tops and Blue so he will be performing, He will be soloing to Only in America by Brooks and Dunn, for the pre race show which will aire @ 3:00 to 3:30 pm Central Time. And he will also be singing the National Anthem with TIB @ 4:48 Central Time. I am so proud of him, this is his 1st year with TIB. He has always loved to sing, and has been in the Air Force for 3 years, so this summer he went to San Antonio for about 4 weeks and tried out for the group as a bass player, but while he was there he was asked to try out for vocalist, he did and found out a few weeks later that he got a vocolist position. We {Our Family} are really proud of him. Please say a Pray for Him and his Wife and his Children, He has a 3 year old boy Jovi and a 9 month old girl Lennon. He will be away for 1 year, which is going to be an Awesome experience for him, he will be traveling all over the world for a whole year. TIB will be in {China, Iraqi, Germany, Sweden and several other countries and all over the US}. But I know that Leeann and the kids are missing him already and he has only been gone since the end of March. I hope you get a chance to tune in to the race tomorrow. I know I will will be watching.

1 comment:

He And Me + 3 said...

My hubs will be watching...
I will have to check it out. That is so cool about your cousin. How neat.