Friday, May 1, 2009

A Great Birthday!

Well today is my 31st Birthday! (I know you can't believe it LOL!) but it is true. I had a Great Day! Isaac took the day off today, so i was able to sleep in this morning(which was WONDERFUL) and then he made me breakfast, and then Isaac and the boys surprised me with a birthday cake that they had made. (SCARY!!!)
We then had to go to Mobile and do that thing you call going to the grocery store.YAH!!! Not exactly what you want to do on your birthday but you know. Anyway then we had to beat it back to Miss. to church for Grayson's dress rehearsal for the children's choir program(Man! the things we do for our kids). Then once G's practice was over we went to Mom & Dad's to watch a movie and have birthday cake. I had not seen BOLT yet so we watched it. It was a very cute movie. Needless to say I had a GREAT day with my family today and I am VERY blessed.



Me and My Babies!

Me as a Baby(Well, a 1 1/2 year old)

2 comments:

Jennifer W. said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! The pic of you with the boys is so sweet!! I can't wait till next weekend-we're gonna have so much fun, and eat entirely too much!!
Jen

He And Me + 3 said...

What a nice day. Your babies are so cute and you were a cuite pie at 1.5 years old and so pretty now. Love that picture.
Happy Birthday! You are a young one! Enjoy this year...may it be the best so far.