Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I just want to Wish all of My Blog Friends a Very Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all have a Blessed Day!
I am Very Blessed to be able to spend Mother's Day with My Mom today and with My Hubby and My 3 Wonderful Little Boys, My Dad & Brother & Sisters and their Families.
I am Very Blessed to have Wonderful Christian Parents that Love Me and have Always been there for me. We are blessed to have a a very close knit family.
In January, When My Mom found out that she had Cancer, I was not sure if I would ever have the chance to spend Mother's Day with My Mom again, But Praise the Lord, I am able to spend this Day with her and I pray for MANY! more days with her.
Please take the time today to tell your Mom just how much she means to you and just how much you Love her.

2 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too...late:)

Kelli said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!