Friday, May 8, 2009

My Crazy Kids!

Well, last night we were going about our nightly routine pj's on, teeth brushed, read a book (or 2 or 3)LOL! and last but not least prayers. I told the boys to hurry up and get the books that they wanted to read because it was getting late and we still had to say there prayers, so Grayson said Well, momma i can pray by myself, and I said Well good i'm glad that you can pray by yourself so know you can talk to God anytime you want to, Grayson asked if I wanted to listen to him pray and I told him I would Love to listen to him pray, So he started his Prayer and it went something like this. Dear, Heavenly Father I thank you for My Mommy & Daddy and Brayden & Easton, thank you for our family & our friends, and keep us safe, and healthy, and Please help me and Brayden not to have ANY bad dreams, help us to have good dreams in Jesus Name we Pray AMEN! ( Well i was quiet Proud of him, and could tell that he listens really well when i am praying because he repeated alot of what i say when i am praying with them at night. Well, anyway i told Grayson that he did a great job on his prayer and then Brayden said, yeah you know you can't pray for jelly bread (WHAT!) I said Brayden What are you talking about and he said, You can only say that at lunch time, Again I said Baby, what are you talking about, and he said( getting aggitated), You can only say that at lunch, (my kids call every meal weather it is breakfest, lunch, or dinner, LUNCH!) and he said you KNOW!
God is Great, God is Good, Let us Thank him for Our food, by his hands we are feed, Thank You Lord for JELLY BREAD!!!
Let's just say that i almost fell out of my chair, I had no idea for the last 5 years, when he is blessing his food he is Thanking the Lord for his Jelly & Bread.
I hope that put a Smile on your face because it sure did put one on my face last night.

5 comments:

Jennifer W. said...

OMGosh, Konnie...that is hilarious!!! How cute are they??
Don't you LOVE when they misunderstand stuff like that?
Jen

Kelli said...

That is too cute!!! My have asked before why we say thank you for our bread when we are eating tacos {or whatever we are eat at the time}!!

Emily said...

that is so funny! How cute are they?!?

Tracy said...

That is hilarious and it definitely made me smile!! They can come up with some stuff, can't they?

Sydney said...

OMG,that must have been really funny thank you lord for jelly bread dont you just love it!