Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday's




I Did Not! have a Great Mother's day with My Family Yesterday! I did not enjoy the fact that I did Not! have to cook for everyone like I normally have to do since My brother cooked lunch for us.



I Did Not! have a Great time Saturday Night going out with friends, we Did Not! cut up like a bunch of kids at the dinner table, and I was Not! glad that at the resturant they put us in a small private room because if we had been in the middle of the restraunt we so would have gotten kicked out. LOL!



I Did Not! get a Really cute dress, clutch, & jewelry, from My Hubby and My Boys for My Birthday {even though I did pick it out}.


I Did Not! volunteer to cut grass after church and lunch on Mother's Day just so I could get out of the house so I could have some time to myself. Nope, Not Me! (SAD!!! I know)but you do what you have to do.



I Did Not! get a little excited {ok, ALOT excited} when we recieved our Adoption paperwork this week for a China Adoption.



I Was Not! a little shocked that My Hubby {REALLY} wants to try and Adopt {2} yes, 2, baby girls from China.



I Did Not! think yesterday when we were taking family pictures at My Parents house that if we are able to Adopt 2 little girls that we are going to be a Family of 7. Wow! it still shocks me.


Well that is Not! my Not Me Monday for this week.



Hope you all Do Not! have a Great week this week!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That is a great picture of your parents and your whole family!! I'm glad you had fun at your birthday dinner...that dress is SUPER cute!! I heard on the radio that they are doing an adoption seminar over in Pensacola in a few weeks!!

Tracy said...

2 baby girls!! You won't know what to do with yourself after 3 boys. We will be praying for your family that everything goes well.

Jennifer W. said...

I love the family pic!! We had a blast Sat night...although Paul is already talking about bringing pudding for the next outing!!! ROFL!!!
Jen