Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sweet Little Kayleigh!




My Heart is breaking this morning over Little Kayleigh, I can not even begin to imagine what Adam & Aimee are feeling. It is something that we may not ever{on this side of Heaven} understand. But I do know that she has been healed, no more pain & no more suffering, and it is comforting to know that she is in Heaven sitting at Jesus's feet.
I have been touched by Kayleigh's story like So Many! others, I have hugged my children tighter, Appreciated them more, and Prayed over them more, since I found Kayleigh's blog last year. I am Grateful for My Family & for Our Health.
My Heart and Prayers go out to The Freeman Family!

Don't forget to tune in to The Doctors tomorrow for the show with Adam & Aimee. Also go to www.thedoctorstv.com and look at the In Memory of Kayleigh Button they have on there main page.

2 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

I am praying.

Sneaky Momma said...

My heart aches for this sweet family. :(