Sunday, May 24, 2009

USAF Tops in Blue!

My cousin Tim is in the USAF, and this is his first year as a member of Tops in Blue the Air Force Band. I am VERY proud of him. He sang the National Anthem Sunday @ The Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte NC. He also sang a solo to Only in America by Brooks and Dunn @ the pre race show, if i can find a video of it I will post it.

Tim is in the Middle:
It looks like
there is a glow around him.

In this picture he is the 2nd from the left: {Do I sound PROUD or what?}



2 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

That is so awesome. I missed it. I was packing my kids up to go spend the night with my parents. :( I hope that you have a video so we can see it.

Jennifer W. said...

I was in Walmart, so I missed it. Thanks for posting pics and I hope you can find video! BTW...don't you love facial expressions when people are singing? Too funny!
Jen