Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I Did NOT! talk My Wonderful Hubby into Repainting just about every room in our house.
I Did NOT! also start last week repainting our sunroom, and then decide that i didn't like the new brighter color with my old furniture. So then I Did NOT! go to Pier 1 and buy some new chairs to go in the sunroom, I am NOT! now completely obsessed with Pier 1.
I also then Did NOT! decide {talk or bribe} Brayden into letting me paint over his animal murals on his bedroom walls just because I am so tired at looking @ tree frogs and lizards and snakes Oh My!!!
I then in turn Did NOT! have to go to Target & buy new bedding for the boys bedrooms since there old bedding is not going to match the new paint. And when I say paint we Did NOT! take 2 little boys to LOWES and tell them to pick any color of paint that they wanted in there rooms. I was NOT! a little shocked when i started rolling Braydens paint on his walls and then go and doctor it up a little {thank the Lord I had some darker paint in the shop}
I have also NOT! been giving My Hubby a hard time because he is clearly NOT a painter{he HATES} painting. I wouldn't give him a hard time {because that would not be nice} just because every time I asked him to paint something he would say you might want to come back in here and fix this. ARGGGG!!!
I am NOT Super excited that My Hubby did in fact makeup for his poor painting skills by building benches and adding a hand rail onto our bakyard deck, and He Did NOT! do a GREAT job!
I have NOT! spent a week and a half cleaning out rooms, painting and then putting everything back together again.
I am Not tired of painting. Nope NOT Me!
I now Do NOT! have to repaint Grayson's room, the Kitchen, the Living room, hallway, and foyer. I am NOT! wishing that I hadn't had the idea to repaint.

Well that has been My NOT ME! Monday for this week, Hopefully once we are finished with my house I can get back to blogging and get things together for a really cool giveaway!!! so keep watching.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Ok, since you are in a painting mood...you can come over and repaint all my rooms in my house also!! lol

He And Me + 3 said...

I am not totally jealous of all your home improvements and painting. What fun!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

I'm glad you are the one painting and not me!! I hate to paint....that is why I made sure to pick paint that we would like for a while! Hopefully the only painting I will have to do is if we ever need to add pink to the nursery!

Jennifer W. said...

I'm with Kelli-we picked colors that we knew we would like for a while. I too HATE to paint! I guess I'll have to do it again when we put on the addition, though...ugh!
Jen

Mandy T said...

I hate painting too that is why I hred someone!!

Tracy said...

No one likes to paint. I'm with Mandy, I would hire some one next time.

Sydney said...

wow i hope you will be ok having to repaint the rooms in the house if you ever need help painting io will help yall any time you need me to cause i love to paint!{really} its no bother at all!!

Syd