Thursday, June 4, 2009

One of our Favorite Meals!

I decided to grill out this afternoon before Isaac got home from work: so this is what we had for dinner tonight.
I know it looks like alot of food{we really don't eat this much at one meal}, but when i fix this for dinner i always try to fix ALOT so we can eat it the next day.




Steak & Chicken Skewers{steak or chicken, onions, bell pepper, tomatos and 1 of our favorites, pickles}


Roasted Corn


Sauteed' Squash


And we even ate off of Our FINE China. LOL!

6 comments:

Mandy T said...

girl call me next time you are cooking like that!!! lol it looks soooo goood!!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

YUM!!! Especially the corn! I haven't had roasted corn on the cob in forever!

He And Me + 3 said...

That looks so good, but my kids wouldn't touch it but the corn. Your boys eat it all? I would totally devour it, but the kids always ruin my fun meals. LOL
I suppose I could pop a piece of chicken on for them huh?

Tracy said...

That looks delicious!!!

Jennifer W. said...

Ugh...sorry to be the picky eater, but I would only eat the steak, chicken, and corn! It looks beautiful, though! :)

Sydney said...

Um..I would only eat the chicken and corn but it looks yummy i would like to try it though :}

Syd