Thursday, June 25, 2009

Only Two Months Behind!!!

I was tagged by IRL friend Kelli @ Random Thoughts of a Supermom about 2 months ago.
So here it goes.
I am sorry Kelli that i am just getting around to this but things have been a little busy around here and this takes alot of thinking and my poor brain has been on overload lately.
Thanks Jen for reminding me to do this.
Remember, if you already did one of these, just
put a link to it!

8 is Enough

8 Things I am looking forward too...

1. My Mom's transplant being over and her starting to get back to normal.

2. Isaac not having to work so much.

3. Getting our Baby Girl from Asia.

4. Going with My Hubby and Boys to play at the waterpark next week.

5. Going to Belly Dance saturday with Jennifer & Chik-Fil-A {so please don't eat cereal sat morning Jen.}Lol!

6. Going to spend the day with friends Sunday.

7. Going on Vacation this fall{Paula Deen here I come}.

8. Having Family pictures made this weekend and looking forward to having Family pictures made with Our Family of 6 including our Baby Girl from Asia hopefully next year.

and an extra one...

9. FROSTED PECANS.


8 Things I did yesterday...

1. Woke up early {well 8am is early to me}

2. Went shopping with My Mom and My Boys.

3. Bought Birthday gifts for 5 of my Family members.

4. Took some gowns to a friend for her to fix for My Mom.

5. Cooked Dinner for My Family.

6. Checked on My garden and picked a few veggies that had not burned due to our 18 days with out rain.

7. Played on My Computer until 1:00am

8. Went to Bed.


8 Things I wish I could do...

1. Play the guitar.

2. Sew really well.

3. Be really organized.

4. Hire a Maid. LOL!!!

5. Have the nerve to sing solo, I traveled and sang with My Family for 22 years. {Gosh i'm getting old}.

6. Keep my house spotless.

7. Take Great photos.

8. Start My own buisness.


8 Shows I enjoy...

1. Jon & Kate plus 8 {well until recently}

2. Extreme Home Makeover.

3. Friends.

4. The Bachelorette.

5. The Secret Life of an American Teenager.

6. 18 Kids and Counting.

7. American Idol.

8. What I like about you.


8 Friends I tag to play along too...

1. My IRL Friend Kelli @ Random Thoughts of a Supermom.

2. My IRL Friend Jennifer @ The Life and Times of Mommy.

3. My IRl Friend Amber @ The Ranew Family.

4. MiMi @ He & Me +3.

5. Alicia @ More than Words.

6. My New Friend Leigh @ One Day at a Time. {the girl has great taste just look at the title of our blogs and we are both trying to Adopt.

7. My IRL Friend Karen @ Diary of a Domestic Diva.

8. My IRL Friend Tracy @ Simply Smith.


5 comments:

Jennifer W. said...

Hmmm...I wonder if Priester's has frosted pecans. heehee. I'll have to check when we stop by there cause my friend Konnie just LOVES them. Great post. You were supposed to take the awards too!!
Jen

He And Me + 3 said...

I love family photos. Can't wait to see how yours turn out and what you dress the boys in.
Thanks for the tag.

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Great list....better late than never! You and Jennifer both said you wanted to learn to sew...you should just get out your machine and start trying! If I can teach myself, so can you!

The Ranew Family said...

I was reading your post and thinking how much alike we are which is one reason we are friends:) It was just funny b/c alot of your likes and things you said were exactly what I would have written. Anyway, hope you're having a great day!!

Leigh said...

doing it right now friend :)