Friday, July 10, 2009

Mom Update!

Please be in prayer for My Mom {and the rest of our Family} this weekend. My Mom is in University of Mississippi Medical Center this weekend, she is having her 1st Chemo treatment today and will be having the 1st of 10 Nuprogen shots tomorrow. Please pray for peace and strength for her today.
As long as she does well with the Chemo and the Nuprogen shot tomorrow then she will be able to come home tomorrow afternoon. Once she is home she will go to Mobile Monday, Wednesday, Friday & next Monday to have her blood count checked, Wednesday she will not be able to have any visitors because that will be when her blood count will be at it's lowest but we are praying that by friday when she goes in that her BC will be back up and if it is then she will leave immediatly to go back to Jackson for the Harvesting of her stem cells.
My Hubby and I and the boys will be going with My Parents back to Jackson for the Harvesting. We covet your prayers!

4 comments:

Jennifer W. said...

Praying, praying, praying! Keep me posted.
Jen

He & Me + 3 said...

I will be praying.

Leigh said...

Praying for all of you!

Tracy said...

we will be praying.