Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday!


"WELCOME to Not Me Monday"

This blog carnivel was created by MckMama.
Join all of us Mom's by telling what we Did Not do this week!


I "Did Not" spend last week just being lazy because i knew that i had alot to do this week and knowing that our summer is coming to an end. :(

I "Did Not" clean my parents house and wish that my hubby would be so nice to hire someone to come and clean mine.


We "Did Not" go take My parents out for a drive to the beach Saturday and then to Dinner only to have several people stop us and tell us that we had the most beautiful little girl {Sorry Easton}.

I "Did Not" start to feel like my child was going to have a complex if people did not stop telling him he was a beautiful little girl.

I always try in a nice way to tell people no HE IS A BOY!

I would "Not" give up and just start telling people Thank You!

I then "Did Not" take my Mom's flower off of her hat a put it on Easton's head and take a few{alot} pictures of Our Beautiful Little Girl! Because after all {he is such a beautiful little girl} lol!

Nope, Not Me! That would too be cruel!


We "Did Not" spend a good part of the weekend looking at house plans and looking at land, Because that would be CRAZY! to try to sell a house and rebuild with having so much going on with My Mom, and trying to Adopt.

That would be insane!


Hope you enjoyed my Not Me! Monday!

Come and join us next week !

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

My mom used to get that with my brother all the time. She just gave up and started saying thank you too. He is beautiful, but I can definitely tell he is a little boy:)

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Everybody always thought Henry was a girl...and he always had on something blue! It drove me crazy!

Alicia said...

Someone did that to me when I was in target. My newborn SON was wearing all BLUE and they commented about "her!" LOL!