Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wow! What a summer! {Now it's time to play catch up}

It has been crazy around our house this whole year but this summer has been a doozy.

I am running way behind on updating so I am going to try to post about our summer every few days until i am caught up.

So here it goes!

For starters 2 of My boys had birthday's this summer so here are a few pics of Easton's first birthday party.



Easton's New Birthday wheels!


He Loved his Cake!{Well eating it anyway!}


Easton's Monkey cake that I made!

Easton and His Best Buddy Emmie!
Is he Cute or What?


1 comment:

Leigh said...

I would love for you to donate something but please don't feel any pressure to! We are shooting to do it around the end of September!

And one day, I don't care how long I have to drive, we will sit down and talk face to face with our daughters in our arms!