Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Keeping ourselves entertained!

We went to Jackson last Thursday evening, My Mom was having surgery to have a rod put in her leg Friday morning @ 5:30am.
We have made that 3 hour trip so many times this year that i think we are starting to get used to it now, but we still have to keep ourselves entertained.
Grayson & Brayden would let me snap pics of them all day if I would, but Easton starts to get a little annoyed with the flash after a while. LOL!

My Goofy Boys! I would Love to know what Easton was thinking!

Easton was OVER the Flash!



6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

They are so cute. Loving their silly faces. What good boys you have.

Jennifer W. said...

So cute. It's amazing how quickly they adapt to changes when they have to!
Jen

Kelli @ RTSM said...

I bet you have used your DVD player more in the last few months than you ever thought you would!! I don't know how we did long trips without it!

Leigh said...

so cute!

Alicia said...

LOL...my kids start to get annoyed too. A sure sign is when they start covering their faces! LOL

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

They are adorable. I had a few hours to blog hop tonight and enjoyed your pictures and your blog. ...Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog.
There is a great giveaway this week. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com