Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!

If you want to join in on McMama's free therapy session where we do not admit all of the things that we did Not do this past week go to http://MyCharmingKids.blogspot.com.


I did Not spend alot of My week taking a 1 year old off the top of just about everything in My living room. Easton has Not finally gotten tall enough to get on the coffee table by himself. But he will Not just get on it and sit, He likes to give Momma a heart attack by climbing up and standing on top of it.

We did Not buy a new SUV from Houston and have to drive to Houston to pick it up. We did Not drive that 7 1/2 hour drive on Friday pick up my Expedition, spend the night go to the Aquarium and then drive that 7 1/2 hour drive back home saturday. It was Not a really rushed but Great trip. We will Not go back to Houston, It was Not a really Awesome City with tons of stuff to do.

I was Not really relived that My Children did GREAT on our trip with it being so rushed, I am Not extremely blessed to have Great kids that travel VERY well. Easton did Not sleep about 5 1/2 to 6 hours of our trip home from Houston, He did Not wake up at every stop, got out walked around a few minutes, get back in the carseat and go right back to sleep, then we were Not able to get home, get him out, change him and put him to bed for him not to wake up at 9:30am.
Grayson & Brayden did Not have a blast in Houston they did Not ask about a billion times if we could just stay a few more days.

My Mom, Myself and the boys did Not get a little lost in Downtown Houston at 10:00 at night, in the rain, and did i mention at night. Let's just say the Big city life is Not for me. I love to visit places like Houston but don't really like driving in them. I would never get lost in a Big City at night ecspecially in the rain. Nope, Not me.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so lucky to have good travelers. Love your new ride too.

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Eli figured out how to get up on the couch a few weeks ago and now he likes to sit on the arm of the couch and ride it like a horse! It gives me a heart attack everytime!