Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HOME!!!!

Yesterday {Tuesday} morning
My Mom was released from UMMC in Jackson
and around 4pm yesterday we were so relieved to see that white car sitting in there driveway.
Mom has not been feeling to well since she left the hospital
but she has had a long 2 days with just the 3 hour drive from Jackson to the house when she has not been out of the hospital bed basically for the past 21 days.
We are so glad that they are home and pray that Mom will be able to drink plenty of fluids and at some point in the next few days be able to start eating a little something.
She was very glad to be at home in her own bed last night
and was thankfully able to get a pretty good nights sleep last night.
My Dad called me yesterday once they had gotten on the road,
so I hollered to the boys that Shashi & Poppy's were coming home from the hospital
and it was so funny because i heard both Grayson & Brayden shout YES!!!!!!!!!!
and then yesterday when we pulled up over
at Mom & Dad's, Easton said Yah!!!!!!!!!! and started clapping and laughing.
Thank You all for your Prayers and words of encouragement! You will never know how much you have meant to Me and My Family!

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

The boys reactions were so cute and sweet. So glad she is home

Jennifer W. said...

I can imagine how excited the boys were to see Shashi! They've probably missed her horribly! Praise God that she is home-PLEASE let me know if I can do ANYTHING!!
Jen

Leigh said...

YAY! So glad she is home!

Your boys are too precious!!!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

I'm glad your mom is home and doing so well! Hopefully the next 80 days will go by really quickly!

christy rose said...

I have an award for you! Please stop by and pick it up when you get a chance.
Christy

christy rose said...

I have an award for you! Please stop by and pick it up when you get a chance.
Christy