Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday!!!!!!!! A Proud Momma & Daddy!!

One day a few weeks ago Grayson asked me if I could take him to the Larry Boy Store {Family Christian Store} to buy him a cd for him to sing at church,

I of course was really excited to go take him to find something, because I grew up singing in a family group and had traveled all over the US singing from the time I was 9 years old until just a few short years ago, and had always hoped and Prayed that My children would love singing as much as I always have and would want to share it with others, So i was ready to go, When we got to FCS, I asked Grayson if he knew what song he wanted to sing and he said "well it's a slow song" {so that narrowed it down!} lol!

So we started talking about the words of the song and he could only remember a few words of the song so i was wracking my brain to figure out what song it was and Low and Behold the song came on the radio in FCS and he pointed up at the speaker and said "That's it" So we found his CD. We had practiced the song on the way home that night and the next day we had music time and i decided to sit and explain the meaning of the song to Grayson & Brayden, I wanted them to understand the meaning behind the song not just sing it because they liked the way it sounded, so we started talking about the song and they both had alot of questions about different parts of it but I could tell that Grayson really understood what the song was about, so later that evening before bed Grayson came to tell me goodnight and he said " Momma I want Jesus in My Heart"

I am blessed to say that Isaac & I were able to lead Grayson to the Lord!

On October 30th 2009, My Big Boy asked Jesus to come into his Heart!!!!!!!!

He is so excited and has wanted to tell everyone he meets that he has Jesus living in his heart!



5 comments:

Leigh said...

YAY! That is so so awesome! Gosh what a special special moment that was for you!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations...the angels are rejoicing. How cool that you got to lead him to the Lord.

Jennifer W. said...

How wonderful!! Praise God. :) I know you and Isaac are so very proud. Wait until he walks the aisle in church and then gets baptised...it's the most amazing feeling.
Jen

The Ranew Family said...

That is so wonderful!! I teared up just reading it. That is like the best thing a mom and dad can hear from their child. I can't wait for that day and am praying daily it will happen when Elizabeth is ready!!

Sydney said...

OMG! THATS GREAT! IM SO GLAD!! Tell him is said im happy that he has Jesus in his heart and we love him!!