Monday, December 21, 2009

Accepted!!

WOW!!!
Where do I start? Oh, I know
"It's a GIRL"!!!!!!!!!!
We got the phone call today that we have been waiting for.
I had just got home from running a few errands and i heard the house phone ringing so i ran inside and grabbed the phone and told my cousin who i was talking too on my cell that i needed to go so i could answer the other phone, so i grabbed the phone and guess who it was?
Holt International!
So, I say "Hello" and the Lady on the other end said Hi, Konnie this is _______ from
Holt, We talked for a few seconds and then she said the One of the most Exciting things I have heard, she said "We would like to Welcome You, Isaac and your Boys to the China Program, YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED"!!!
I screamed, she laughed & we talked.
She told me to go check my e-mail because they had sent us our dossier.
After talking for awhile, silly woman asked me if I had any questions and I asked her how much time she had. lol!
I had an Amazing feeling when I heard those words "You've been accepted"
Wow! It still gives me chills to think about it.
It felt like going to the doctor and hearing him tell us that we were pregnant!
When I got off of the phone i ran outside and told Isaac & the boys that we were accepted and after alot of laughing and talking{ok not so much talking just alot of laughing} i called My Mom and told her "It looks like You and Daddy are going to have a new granddaughter." and then I called my sister and then I called Jennifer.
This is like the best Christmas present ever!!!
I am now going to be the mother of 5!
{1 in Heaven, 3 in My Arms & 1 in China}
UPDATE: We are going through the Child of PromiseProgram {minor/correctable needs}. From the date of application until travel is 12 - 18 months but they say it can go faster
because there are not very many families that will accept little girls with some of the needs that we are open to.

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Woo Hoo! This is so exciting my friend. Can't wait to go on this journey with you.
Hugs,
Mimi

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Congratulations! I know you are so excited! How long is the wait from being accepted to actually getting her home?

Leigh said...

Crying, seriously SO STINKING EXCITED!

The Ranew Family said...

Congratulations!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys. I will be praying that everything goes quickly and smoothly.

Ann said...

WOW!!! We have 3 boys too, and are heading into adoption now to get our daughter :)
Not sure entirely how it's going to all play out....but stories like yours give me so much hope!!!