Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Dooley's "Christmas 2009"



Update- Yes! I am sitting on Santa's Lap, Easton was not at all thrilled with the big hairy man so they told me to get in the picture with them and then they called Isaac to get in too and the next thing i knew Santa was like "Hey,you just have seat here on Santa's lap and hold the baby" I told Isaac afterwards that i felt just a little violated. LOL! When we got the pic Isaac said Ugh! Where was Santa's hand? I told him I was afraid to think about it. LOL!

3 comments:

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Cute picture! Are you sitting on Santa's lap?!? I wanted to take the boys over to The Bass Pro Shop...but I don't know when we will have time!! So much going on around the holiday!

Jennifer W. said...

It turned out so cute!! All the boys are smiling!
Jen

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a beautiful picture. Great job. Love that you have Santa in there too.