Monday, December 7, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub Easton's in the tub!

We came home the other night and i went straight to turn bath water on and of course my little shadow followed me { i love my little shadow, so i don't mind that he follows me EVERYWHERE!} anyway Easton was playing with Handy Manny on the floor in the bathroom, and i turned around at the vanity to pull my hair up and out of the corner of my eye i saw Easton's little head going over the side of the tub, I turned around and this is what I saw...

{I did not leave Easton in the bathroom by himself, I called to Isaac to get my camera.
I just couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to {blackmail} take a few cute photos of my baby boy!}














6 comments:

Leigh said...

hilarious! and he looks very happy to be in the tub in his clothes.

Kelli @ RTSM said...

Too funny! Eli fell in the tub a few weeks ago while they were upstairs brushing their teeth. Luckily it wasn't full of water...he just grabbed the handle on his way into the tub! I bet those shoes were fun to dry out!

Jennifer W. said...

Emmie did this once months ago-fully dressed as well, but without the shoes!! He's so cute!
Jen

He & Me + 3 said...

He is just precious and so proud of himself. Too cute.

Tracy said...

Too cute. I have pics of Clayton in the tub with his pj's on. He decided he wasn't finished and climbed back in with Carter.

Sydney said...

Rolling! Thats sooo funny! He is such a happy boy and so full of energy like Emmie. He probably had a good time!!

Love yall,

Syd_a_boo