Friday, February 5, 2010

Joy comes in the Morning!

My Mom
recieved a call from her Oncologist in Jackson his morning,
and got some of the best news we have recieved in along time.
She is in

"REMISSION"

She said that there was not even a trace of cancer in Mom's bone marrow.
I want to Thank You all that have prayed for my Mom this past year,
We have really felt your prayers, but we would really like to ask you to
continue to keep her in your prayers!

We are so excited, relieved and overjoyed!

"Joy Comes in the Morning"


6 comments:

Jennifer W. said...

Hallelujah!! God is good all the time. Of course we will keep praying.
Jen

Kelli @ RTSM said...

That is awesome news! I am so happy for your mom and your entire family!

Leigh said...

Konnie that is AWESOME! God is so good! I will keep praying for her and that the evil cancer will stay FAR away from her body! I know you are thrilled to death! Praising God with you friend!

The Ranew Family said...

Praise the Lord!! That is awesome news. I am so excited for her and you guys!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Konnie that is such a blessing! What an answer to prayer!

He & Me + 3 said...

Konnie,

You won my giveaway today. Please email me so I can get your info and get your prizes to you.
Mimi