Saturday, March 13, 2010

My new favorite passtime!

I didn't go to Publix this week nor will I probably go for the next couple of weeks due to the fact that we are running out of room to put all of the groceries that we have bought the last two weeks, but I did get some great buys at CVS and Riteaid this week.

This is from my CVS trip:
The best thing about this first picture is that I only spent $ 8. 35!

6} Bottles of Green Works srpay cleaner, 2} Oral B toothbrushes, 1} Clariol hair color, 1} 9 roll pack of Charmin toliet tissue.

2} Bottles of Pantene Shampoo, 2} Bottles of Pantene conditioner, 2} Colgate kid's toothpaste, 1} Clariol haircolor.
The items in this pic only cost me 13.64
**************************************************************
But by far my BEST savings yet are of the pics below!!!
To see how much I spent on ALL 34 COver Girl products, just keep on scrolling down!
This is from my 3 {yes I went to 3} Riteaid's to get all of this makeup}

2} Cover Girl Trublend Micromineral Foundations, 1}CG Trublend foundation, 2} CG Aqua Smooth Foundation, 1} Simply Powder Foundation/Base, 1 } Cover Girl & Olay simply ageless foundation



1} CG Micromineral Veil, 3} CG Clean pressed powder, 1} CG Fresh Complexion pocket powder.

2} CG Continuous color lipstick, 2} CG Shineblast lipgloss, 1} CG Outlast Double lipshine, 2} CG Wetslicks AmazeMint lipgloss.

1} CG Micromineral blush, 2} CG Classic color blush, 1} CG Cheekers Bronzer, 1} CG & Olay Simply ageless blush.


2} CG Eye enhancers shadow, 3} CG Lash blast mascara, 1} CG Fresh complection concealer, 4} Perfect point plus eyeliner.

*****************************Are you ready ?*************************

On ALL 34 CG products I spent $20.66!!!!!!!

How?

You ask

This week at Riteaid they had all of there Cover Girl makeup B1G1 {buy 1 get 1}

and I purchased 17 B1G1 coupons on ebay.

So with B1G1 in the store and 17 B1G1 coupons, that made all of this makeup

***FREE***

All I had to pay for was shipping & handling to get the coupons, and tax!!!

My total on the makeup was $ 283.66

I paid $ 20.66

And saved: $ 263.00

I shouldn't have to buy any makeup for a LONG TIME!!!

2 comments:

Kelli @ RTSM said...

I am seriously going to have to watch for their BOGO sales! That is such a great deal!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I am so impressed....love your blog header....Having a sleepless night in Shreveport, so thought I would blog hop....Enjoyed my stop here...


Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/