Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Praying!

Would you all please say a prayer for our Little girl?
There was a 7.1 earthquake that struck China today. We are not sure if the earthquake was close enough to the orphanage to do any damage. But we do know that the death toll is over 500 and that they are saying that there are over 10,000 injured.
I have been out of commission today, and had not heard about the earthquake until this afternoon. Our agency has not posted anything, which has really got me worried because when the earthquake struck Haiti a few months ago they sent out emails to all of the families saying that the orphange was fine, but we have heard nothing about the orphanage in China.
This is an awful feeling, not knowing if your child is ok.
Please say a prayer for our baby girl, that she is safe along with all of the other children and caretakers.
 Also keep all of China in your prayers.
Love,
The Dooley's

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Praying praying praying!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Absolutley...I will pray.

Jennifer W. said...

I will pray. It must be frightening. I haven't talked to you in a few days...I hope everyone is ok.
Jen