Friday, May 21, 2010

Disney World Bound!!!

In 16 hours we will be loading up and hitting the road to our
FAVORITE vacation spot of all time!
WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!
We are super excited about this trip,
for one we are going with
Our Best Friends Jenn and Paul from
http://wonderfulworldofwaltman.blogspot.com
the next thing is that we are going to be at Disney World for 2 whole weeks!
And the 3rd thing is I REALLY NEED A VACATION!!!!!!!!
We are so ready for this trip
{although we leave in 16 hours and I am not even packed yet} ;)
We are praying for safe travels and that NO ONE ends up in the hospital this time!
{Long scary story!}
I will have my laptop with me since my
Wonderful Hubby bought me an air card this week
so we wouldn't have to pay for the insanely outrageous wi-fi at the resort,
so I will get to play online while we travel.
And to tell you how Wonderful My Hubby is,
He not only bought me an air card of my laptop he also surprised me last week
and told me to pick out the camera that I wanted
and he would get it for me as an early anniversary present
so yesterday My new baby was delivered,
His name is
Canon Rebel!!!
{now just gotta read that big book and figure out how to use it.}

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!
Konnie

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats on the new camera...even though it was last month. I would love to see some pictures from your trip.
Hugs,
mimi